#creativity #facts #funfacts #learn
1. creative individuals display a WILLINGNESS to approach challenges from a wide angle beyond their INITIAL INKLINGS
An individual who love fighting challenges is more likely to be creative. Figuring out different ways to get through the challenges involves a lot of creative brainstorming.
2. TRAVEL and MEDITATION can all make you MORE creative
Undoubtedly, meditation makes your brain to work on its optimum condition. Travelling plays a key role in increasing creativity. It has the potential to fill you with inspiring ideas.
3. all people experience moments of ORDINARY CREATIVITY which permeates DAILY TASKS
If you have been aware enough to note it down that every day there are moments where to exhibit CREATIVITY. It is known as the moments of ordinary creativity. There are times where we figure out new ways to do repetitive tasks quickly and efficiently.
4. CREATIVITY might plunge if it becomes a means to a REWARDING END.
Its a tip here to improve your creativity levels. The system of self rewarding yourself when you end up with productive creative output will in the long run make you a VERY CREATIVE person.
5. NAPPING actually improves stamina boosts your CREATIVITY, boosts your sex life and reduces STRESS.
Beauty sleep isn’t just for Beauty!. Short naps can astonishingly improve your creative thinking skills, reduce stress and improves your sex life! So why to avoid that beauty sleep?
6. all creative pursuits start when the thinker perceives an external stimulus and processes it in his and/or her MIND
Everything begins in the mind. To bring about a creative pursuit in the real life first vision it out carefully in the mind itself. As goes the popular saying “If you can dream it, You can achieve it.” Before you upfront a new idea carefully trace out the probable consequences whether short term or long term and how they would be benefit overall.
7. BILINGUALISM and MULTILUNGUALISM might improve one’s creative SKILLS.
Leaning new languages makes brain sharp and active. Studies have shown that the more languages a person knows, the more sharp his brain becomes. Creativity level rises. This is the true reason that small children should be taught different languages so that they grasp them easily and make their brains sharper as well as creative.
8. just TELLING people to ‘BE CREATIVE’ increases their creativity.
Now this one is my favorite. You simply begin to think more creatively just because you are asked to be more creative! Don’t trust my words. Try it for yourself. Note when you boss asks you come up with more creative ideas you tend to do a purposeful brainstorming guiding all you focus just to bring out something more CREATIVE.
9. creative THINKERS have SLOWER nerves
Slow at understanding concepts and jokes? Well then you are not dumb but rather a creative person! Studies have show that more creative people are likely to have slower nerves. This doesn’t means that you don’t understand things it simply means that you get them a little while.
10. DOPAMINE increases with positive reinforcement and rewards, neurobiologists believe it correlates with creativity, too!
Dopamine also known as the feel good hormone increases when you come up with creative ideas. The more creativity you bring to your life the more happy you are likely to live. Bring Creativity to your life and make it beautiful.